Carrier Quiz – Result
Finding out the right type of carrier for you and your baby is only the beginning though…
Let me help you along your babywearing journey!
An onbuhimo is quite similar to a soft structured carrier. The main difference is that an onbuhimo doesn’t have a waist belt. This type of carrier is great for back carrying older children.
An onbuhimo is right for you if:
- You have a baby or toddler
- You want strong and supportive fabric
- You want to be able to use your carrier without needing to learn much
- You mainly want to back carry
- You are pregnant, but still want to carry your toddler
An onbuhimo is not suitable for:
- Carrying a newborn
- Front and hip carrying
- Outward-facing (baby is facing away from your body