Carrier Quiz – Result
Finding out the right type of carrier for you and your baby is only the beginning though…
Let me help you along your babywearing journey!
Soft Structured Carrier
A soft structured carrier has a back panel, two shoulder straps, a waist belt and a chest strap, which can all be adjusted through buckles. This type of carrier is perfect for anyone, who wants an easy to use carrier.
A soft structured carrier is right for you if:
- You have a baby or toddler
- You want strong and supportive fabric
- You want to be able to use your carrier without needing to learn much
- You don’t mind if the carrier only fits one caregiver
- You want to front carry and back carry
- You want to outward face (only possible with some carriers)
A soft structured carrier is not suitable for:
- Carrying a newborn (often a special insert is needed, or it just doesn’t fit properly)
- Hip carrying
- Carrying in hot weather