Carrier Quiz – Result
Finding out the right type of carrier for you and your baby is only the beginning though…
Let me help you along your babywearing journey!
Soft Structured Carrier (suitable for newborn)
A soft structured carrier has a back panel, two shoulder straps, a waist belt and a chest strap, which can all be adjusted through buckles. This type of carrier is perfect for anyone, who wants an easy to use carrier. If you want to carry a newborn you will need a carrier that can be adjusted to fit a newborn or comes with a newborn insert.
A soft structured carrier is right for you if:
- You have a newborn, baby or toddler
- You want strong and supportive fabric
- You want to be able to use your carrier without needing to learn much
- You don’t mind if the carrier only fits one caregiver
- You want to front carry and back carry
- You want to outward face (only possible with some carriers)
A soft structured carrier is not suitable for:
- Hip carrying
- Carrying in hot weather