Carrier Quiz – Result
Finding out the right type of carrier for you and your baby is only the beginning though…
Let me help you along your babywearing journey!
A ring sling is a piece of woven wrap fabric, which has two rings attached at one end. This type of carrier is perfect for hip carrying a curious baby.
A ring sling is right for you if:
- You have a newborn or baby
- You would like a soft mouldable carrier
- You are happy to learn how to properly tighten a ring sling
- You would like a carrier that fits different types of caregivers
- You want to front carry and hip carry
- You want to quickly put your baby in and out of the carrier
A ring sling is not suitable for:
- Outward-facing (baby is looking away from your body)
- Back carrying
- Carrying a toddler or young child